We have expert team of cardiologist to treat various cardiological problems like IHD, cardiomyopathy, HTN, etc.
- We offer services for elevated blood pressure, which is significantly related to many heart conditions.
- We offer comprehensive medical services for coronary artery diseases, one of the most common types of heart disease affecting a large number of individuals.
- Our multidisciplinary team of experts are trained in many heart conditions, including heart valve disease; coronary artery disease; congenital heart disease in adults and congenital heart defects in children, such as Ebstein's anomaly and hypoplastic left heart syndrome; hypertrophic cardiomyopathy; heart failure; and heart rhythm disorders (arrhythmias).
- These care providers work together to evaluate and treat patients utilizing the most advanced techniques and technologies.
- Although the cardiovascular system is inextricably linked to blood, cardiology is relatively unconcerned with hematology and its diseases. Some obvious exceptions that affect the function of the heart would be blood tests (electrolyte disturbances, troponins), decreased oxygen carrying capacity (anemia, hypovolemic shock), and coagulopathies.